Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Fairytale: How we met


        Probably the biggest and most important event in my life happened with meeting this prince charming. It all started when we met at his job working at the chiropractic office. I would go with my mom in the mornings before school because my car was broken down and then she would drop me off afterwards. At the time i was dating another guy and hardly gave Joey the time of day. Well after a while i got my car fixed and quit going with my mom. months passed and i ran into Joey but this time i was single...and attracted. Not that i wasn't before because how could i not be, but it hadn't been in my interest back then. With those feelings arising a few more months later i searched for him on facebook and after viewing a couple profiles that were undoubtedly not the Joseph i was looking for, i found him! He accepted me shortly after and we began talking and then texting and then we had a date planned!      
  Our first date was May 21st 2010 at mimis cafe, and might i say i remember exactly where we sat, exactly what we were wearing, and exactly what we ordered. I also remember exactly how much i liked him. After dinner we sat in his car for hours just talking about nothing. well actually he couldn't get a word in with my big mouth. I couldn't shut up about my interests, my favorites and my dreams about aliens and zombies! Great first date talk right? Needless to say i guess he liked my big mouth because the dates continued!  It didn't take long before we were inseparable. Before we were best friends. Every fairytale story has a kiss in it right? well our first kiss was more than memorable. it was embarrassing! I literally started croaking! My throat made this strange sound that i can only describe as a frogs croak! How awful is that!!! Turns out i was the frog waiting to be kissed by the right one!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment