Wednesday, February 13, 2013

And They Lived Happily Ever After

       After dating for two loooong years, i got what every girl dreams of their whole lives, a ring and a proposal. Joey did what i call the 12 days of proposal, so just like there were gifts for each day in the 12 days of Christmas, there were gifts in our 12 days of proposal that my true love gave to me! And with each gift were the cutest stories! I had no idea he had it in him! It was so sweet and romantic! So lets fast forward to the good stuff.
       It all began on our two year anniversary and the countdown began. I waited every day for what surprise he would have for me next. The best part about this is all is that i was in Arizona and he was in Florida! So he was doing these things from across the country with the help of his mom. Awesome right! so skipping to day one. June 1st 2012, The proposal. He had my favorite dinner (olive garden) ready for us to eat and gave the most romantic speech ever. I was so happy and surprised and well, swept off of my feet that i forgot to say yes! poor joey was down on his knee for almost 45 seconds without me saying anything!!!! Finally i spit it out. YES!!!! and the planning began!
       Months passed, and the date was getting closer! October 27th 2012! October 27th 2012! Oh i was so excited! It felt like that day could not come soon enough! I couldn't believe that i was getting married! I couldn't believe that i would have my best friend for forever. No matter what. He was going to be all mine.
and then the day came...




        The most wonderful day of my life. I was sealed to my husband in the Orlando Florida LDS Temple. A day i will never forget. A day that we began our lives together. Our story together.


No comments:

Post a Comment